I Advertise with us I

Your up-to-the-minute guide to what’s happening in Bahrain and Worldwide

Arab News Kingdom of Bahrain: KSrelief’s Medical Assistance Reaches Yemenis in Need

The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSrelief) remains dedicated to its mission, offering a diverse array of medical services to 308 Yemeni individuals who suffered limb amputations in July. These services were extended at the Prosthetics and Rehabilitation Center situated in the Seiyun district of Hadramout governorate.

Over the course of this initiative, a total of 1,167 medical services were delivered. Among the recipients, 65% were male and 35% were female. Displaced individuals constituted 15% of the beneficiaries, while residents comprised the remaining 85%.

The center embarked on a comprehensive journey, encompassing the measurement, fabrication, fitting, delivery, and maintenance of artificial limbs and prosthetics for 67 patients. Additionally, 241 patients reaped the benefits of physiotherapy services, embracing tailored physiotherapy sessions and specialized consultations, as reported by SPA.

This unwavering humanitarian commitment serves as a testament to Saudi Arabia’s enduring dedication, channeled through KSrelief, in its pursuit to bolster Yemen’s healthcare sector.

Share Article:

Join the family!

Sign up for a Newsletter.

You have been successfully Subscribed! Ops! Something went wrong, please try again.
  • All Post
  • News Koweit
  • All Post
  • News Middle East
Edit Template

About Us

Breaking News Kingdom of Bahrain is your reliable source for current news and insights from Bahrain and the Middle East. Our dedicated team provides accurate coverage and engaging content to keep you informed. Our platform offers a unique opportunity to make your brand visible in Bahrain and across the globe.

Recent Post

  • All Post
  • Arab News
  • Business News
  • Local News
  • News
  • News Europe
  • News Europe Middle East & Africa Emea
  • News Koweit
  • News Middle East
  • News Oman
  • News Saudi Arabia
  • Opportunity Bahrain News
  • Press Release
  • World News
    •   Back
    • To Do in Bahrain
    • Food Bahrain
    • Attractions Bahrain
    • Travel Bahrain
    • Culture Bahrain
    • Sport Bahrain
    • Kids Bahrain
    • Hotel Bahrain
    •   Back
    • Sport News
    • Culture News
    • Society News
    • Varieties News

© 2023 Build by Opportunity-mena.com